Christmas MarketSun 9 Dec kl 11—16
- Over 100 artisans selling their quality wares and locally produced food
- The bakehouse is open
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Christmas traditions in Västerbotten from the 19th Century
- The café will be serving Christmas delectables both in- and outdoors.
- The little candy shop by the dance pavillion. Traditional candy and other ware as would have been sold at a market 100 years ago.
- Film non stop: “Christmas in Sweden” at Bio Abelli
11 am–2 pm Dance floor Buy or find tickets to Umefolk festival in february
12 & 1 pm Dance floor Music and dancexhibition: Fårfiolerna & Unga dansare
2 pm Helena Elisabeth church Christmas folk songs with the Lestander sisters
…most vendors take cards, however not all of them. So bring cash.
We recommend you arrive on foot or by bicycle or buss as there is a limited amount of parking available. Parking fee is 20 SEK.