Christmas MarketSun 10 Dec
Note! this is last years market – go here
- Over 100 artisans selling their quality wares and locally produced food
- The bakehouse is open
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Christmas traditions in Västerbotten from the 19th Century
- The café will be serving Christmas delectables both in- and outdoors.
- The little candy shop by the dance pavillion. Traditional candy and other ware as would have been sold at a market 100 years ago.
…most vendors take cards, however not all of them. So bring cash.
We recommend you arrive on foot or by bicycle or buss as there is a limited amount of parking available. Parking fee is 20 SEK.