Gå till sidans huvudinnehåll Gå till sidans meny
Logotyp

Schoolhouse

On the hundredth anniversary of the elementary school reform in 1942, the county’s elementary school teachers started a fundraiser for a school building to be placed at Gammlia. Ten years later, they found an appropriate schoolhouse typical for village schools in Botsmark. It was moved to the open-air museum in 1952.

The school is furnished with school desks and school material, slate boards to write on and rabbit feet to erase the chalk writing. The inner room of the schoolhouse is furnished as a teacher’s accommodations. Outside the building is an instructive garden with plots for vegetables, fruit trees and berry bushes.

Logotyp
Laddar öppettider...
Logotyp