Business house Slöjdaren
The building was originally a temporary structured to house businesses after the town fire of 1888 and has been the home various shops over the years. For a while, it housed the A. F. Wiks tailor shop and later Lilian Holm’s motorcycle shop. It is now called “Slöjdaren” for the city block in the west of town where it stood. It was moved to Gammlia in 1985 when it was under threat of being torn down.