Gå till sidans huvudinnehåll
Logotyp

Helena Elisabeth Church

The church has been moved from the island of Holmön where it was consecrated in 1803. Furnishings were donated by Helena Elisabeth Grahn of Umeå. Over the last century, the church fell into disrepair and was even used as a threshing barn. It was under threat of demolition in the 1950s but was moved here to Gammlia in 1957. The church has been restored and the old wall paintings have been reconstructed.

Today, the church is a popular choice for christenings and weddings. Services are also celebrated here.

Logotyp
Museet är öppet idag 10 - 17
Logotyp